Old 12-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Default Whats planned for Version 4.0

Hello all.

Version 3.3 was mainly a conversion of WHMreseller from C to C++. This was a huge undertaking and it has improved WHMresellers stability greatly now, however there weren't many new features in the 3.3 version.

So for version 3.4 we are going to make this next release include a MAJOR addon feature. That MAJOR addon feature is going to be BILLING. Yes now not only will your Master Reselllers be able to create Subresellers etc, but they'll also be able to fully automate their client billing through WHMreseller. So now you will be able to offer your Master Resellers a free billing solution with their Reseller accounts. It will work with Paypal, and most of the standard credit card processing systems. However we do not plan on making this billing system available to the root user, it will just be for the Master Resellers. We will be bringing out another billing solution for server owners (root users) that will be a separate product.

We can't set any date for this next release but I can assure everyone we are determined to work hard and get this next release out as soon as possible.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:48 PM

Default 3.4 upgrade

Im liking your work my friend
sounds fantastic.

GOOD WORK BUDDY

your have turned it around completly well done

Regards

Ben
Old 05-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Just to let everyone know the new billing system addition (WHMbiller) is still on track to be included in the next release of WHMreseller.

We expect the new release - which will now be version 4.0 - will be out by 1st July. Note WHMbiller will be available as a separate product also.

So we will be offering 3 licenses:

A Combo license (WHMreseller and WHMbiller)
A single WHMreseller License
A single WHMbiller License

For a sneak preview of WHMbiller simply look at the billing system we are using on deasoft.com - it is using WHMbiller now.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Administrator

Just letting everyone know that there may be more features added to WHMbiller, which would push the release date back further. We are thinking or adding multiple currencies and a catalogue type feature.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Administrator

Update, we are now calling WHMbiller by a new name WHMexec .

So the next release of WHMreseller will have WHMexec as a built in addon. For current customers this addon will be free.

For new customers (after WHMreseller 4.0 is released) the WHMexec addon will cost extra. We haven't decided on exact pricing yet however we promise to keep our products affordable for all.

WHMexec is almost complete, we are now estimating September 1st as the release date for both WHMreseller 4.0 and WHMexec 1.0. Of course we hope we can beat this release date, but from past experience we have deliberately pushed this date far ahead to ensure we achieve it with full testing.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to unknown

I forgot my password for the billing system (if i even have one - not sure), and when I click forgot password which is up the top under view cart and live chat, the I frame page goes to this:

http://deasoft.com/cgi-bin/whmexec.c...erpassrecovery

which is just a blank page.

So...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Administrator

That function still needs to be completed, should be done soon.