Deasoft Forum Policy
The following types of postings are cause for immediate post removal, warning, board sanction and/or suspension from the site. Other inappropriate postings not listed below may also warrant removal and/or suspension from the site. Deasoft.com reserves the right to remove any post without warning or further notice.
- Posting contact information about another individual.
- Posting material containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes or threats of violence.
- Posting material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
- Posting material with the intent to impersonate Deasoft.com Staff or another member through the use of similar IDs or any other method or device.
- Encouraging others to violate Deasoft.com policies or the Deasoft.com User Agreement
- Refusing to follow Deasoft.com staff instruction or direction.
- Posting copyrighted items without the permission of the copyright owner.
- The use of false registration information or creating multiple accounts for use on Deasoft.com's boards to avoid detection or which results in disruption on the boards.
Posting reports or member violations.
- Posting material that in any way violates the Deasoft.com User Agreement or Community Values.
- In the title of a threaded discussion: Posting user ID's in a derogatory manner, posting URLs, item numbers, or web sites, or violating any other board posting policy.
- Inappropriate threads started in Community Help Boards, i.e. Deasoft.com policy commentary started in the Community Help Registration Board.
To report suspected violations, please use the “report post”
button on the offending post.
Discussion or reposting of deleted posts or discussion of those who are no longer registered members.
Deasoft.com.com may sanction a member from the boards without suspending them from the site.
Deasoft.com.com may suspend any member from the boards and from the site who has been previously warned of board policy violations, though we reserve the right to suspend a member immediately depending on the violation.
Sanctions/suspensions may range from 1 day to indefinite. A sanction or suspension of one ID will apply to all IDs of that member and may, at our discretion, apply to members of the same household.
The use of false registration information or creating multiple accounts for use on Deasoft.com's boards for the purpose of disruption or to avoid detection may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated registrations without prior warning.
All warnings and suspensions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in the Deasoft.com User Agreement and or within this document itself. Please note that due to the variety of Deasoft.com boards, additional policies may be implemented on specific boards. At our discretion, there may be exceptions made for certain Deasoft.com sponsored programs or events.
In the event that your support ticket goes unanswered for reasons beyond our control you are encouraged to make a post titled but must be followed exactly as laid out below. Anything else posted for support tickets may result in delays in getting to your support ticket.
Support Ticket Posts
If you are requiring a support ticket to be answered urgently you can post this in these forums. Simply state in the description area your support ticket ID number only and if you want a brief description of your issue. Such posts are not open to ongoing discussions or commentary from other members.