Old 08-04-2017, 07:52 PM

Default cheap mk handbags

I'm Michel Martin and this is TELL ME MORE from NPR News. They say it takes a village to raise a child, but maybe you just need a few moms in your corner. Every week we check in with a diverse group of parents for their common sense and savvy advice. And if you're like me, you're probably spending more than a minute glued to the TV watching the nation's athletes perform at the highest levels.

We wanted to talk more about this so wholesale patriots jerseys we're joined now by three moms of athletes who have earned their stripes, or shall we say, medals. Janet Hill is the mother of Grant Hill, an NBA player who just signed with the Los Angeles Clippers. Olympic basketball team in 1996. presidential delegation to the Olympics. Welcome. Thanks so much for joining us.

MARTIN: Janis Meredith, you're the mom of three two still in college, one who graduated recently. But at one point you were telling us that you and your husband were going to four basketball games every week, some an hour or two away. And some people might wonder, why? Was that worth it?

MEREDITH: Oh, my gosh, yes. Well, you know, we never wanted to say sorry, you can't play because, you know, your older sister's playing or whatever. You know, so we did our best to, you know, always let the kids cheap mlb jerseys wholesale play when they wanted to and if we could feasibly afford it and we could fit the time in. And it was only one season.

And it was a little stressful. I'm not lying. I'm not going to lie. It was a little stressful and crazy. But, you know, it's done now and so now I look back and say, oh, gosh. I'd love to go through that again, because even cheap mk handbags though it was stressful it was well worth it. And just enjoy watching your kids out there.

MARTIN: Tell me why. Tell me why it was worth it because some people might be thinking oh, my goodness, that lady's crazy.

MARTIN: She could've been, like, reading her Essence magazine. She could've been, you know, drinking tea. They could've played in the back yard. So tell us why it was worth it, why you think it was worth it.

MEREDITH: It's worth it because, you know, I guess as a sports parent I always think that, you know, I want to look at the big picture. And the wholesale cowboys jerseys big picture to me and to my husband was not how many points our kids scored or, you know, how many minutes they played, but what kind of person they were going to become in the end.